PokeMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Shows/Movies

4 posters

Go down

TV Shows/Movies Empty TV Shows/Movies

Post by Squirrel Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Seen any good Television Shows or Movies? Tell us here. You can a review about what you've seen also. Post your favorite.
Squirrel
Squirrel
Admin

http://pokemansion.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

TV Shows/Movies Empty Re: TV Shows/Movies

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 am

Movie Review: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad 4/5 Happy Faces

Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hollows Part 1

I get to see every Harry Potter movie whether I like it or not. My famliy has made sort of a tradition to go see every Harry Potter movie once it comes out. It does help though, that they just keep getting better and better.

It's time for the little wizards to put away their training wands and get out the real thing. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1, the wizard world is in chaos. As of the last movie, Albus Dumbledore is dead and Hogwarts has been turned over to Lord Voldemort and his crew. This is the least of Harry Potter's problems. With the world turning to the dark side, Harry must find the 7 Horcruxes ( a receptacle in which a Dark wizard has hidden a part of his soul for the purposes of attaining immortality) that make up the Dark Lord's Soul. The movie is a bit dark for some people, but, for me it makes the movie even more better. On his journey to find and destroy them all, Harry encounters many dark things. Harry ends up going to Hogwarts to rescue some trapped friends. Does Harry find any more the Horcruxes and does he free his trapped friends and escape Hogwarts alive? Watch the movie to find out.

Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:12 am

Movie Review: Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 1/5 Stars

Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

The last few movies of the adventures of Naria have been great. This one is not so. I don't reccomend this movie to anyone over the age of 10. This a kid movie that gets a bit biblical. Strange Mix.

Excuse te blandness of this summary ,but, it's almost happened this quick.
Edmund and Lucy Pevensie, along with their cousin Eustace radomly get sucked into a painting on the wall after Lucy suggests the painting looks like a Narain Ship. Eustace is a spoiled brat. He is the two kids closest relative, so, they've been sent to live with him. So they get sucked into the painting and are stranded in an ocean. From there, they get rescued by their friend King Caspian. They then basically island hop for two hours searching for some swords that will help stop this evil mist thing. To help you get a feel of the movie, they call the place where the monster learks "Evil Island" :/ Your stupid kids would love the movie, but, I would save my money and rent it when it comes out on DVD. I hope this helps someone save 50 bucks.

Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:33 pm

Easy A

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

If you want a couple of laughs and some good acting, this is probably the movie for you. Like most movies about High School, it exaggerates some points but it won't be a real big deal to most people. The movie is mostly on how a single white lie leads a High School teenager's life up-side down. but it's not as lame as it sounds. If you're all in for sexual-humor this movie is probably also for you. But one the reason I liked this movie so much was because it has Amanda Bynes - one of my favorite actresses. Also, because it can actually be relate-able to some of us trying to fit in. Overll, I give it 3/5 smiley faces.

(Yeah. I wright horrible reviews. Dont hate)
Squirrel
Squirrel
Admin

http://pokemansion.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by yytan12 Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:55 am

Gulliver's Travels

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

While thinking about movies to go to, my friends and I decided to see something stupid and watch Gulliver's Travels.

Good choice.

This american twist on a classic english novel pack's Jack Black's hilariously stupid jokes along with a solid story. It's a light-hearted movie which packs a strong message that is clear to all ages: Be true to yourself and don't tell white lies.

Jack Black's performance was hilarious for all ages (there were adults in the theater who were laughing), and Amanda Peet fits her role well.

Overall, this movie is fun to watch with family or friends, but not if you want a serious, hardcore movie.

I'm really bad at rating stuff...

yytan12

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeWorldDP Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Wallyworld121212 wrote:Movie Review: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad 4/5 Happy Faces

Harry Potter and the Dealthy Hollows Part 1

I get to see every Harry Potter movie whether I like it or not. My famliy has made sort of a tradition to go see every Harry Potter movie once it comes out. It does help though, that they just keep getting better and better.

It's time for the little wizards to put away their training wands and get out the real thing. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part 1, the wizard world is in chaos. As of the last movie, Albus Dumbledore is dead and Hogwarts has been turned over to Lord Voldemort and his crew. This is the least of Harry Potter's problems. With the world turning to the dark side, Harry must find the 7 Horcruxes ( a receptacle in which a Dark wizard has hidden a part of his soul for the purposes of attaining immortality) that make up the Dark Lord's Soul. The movie is a bit dark for some people, but, for me it makes the movie even more better. On his journey to find and destroy them all, Harry encounters many dark things. Harry ends up going to Hogwarts to rescue some trapped friends. Does Harry find any more the Horcruxes and does he free his trapped friends and escape Hogwarts alive? Watch the movie to find out.

I do not believe that the book was like that?
PokeWorldDP
PokeWorldDP

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53 am

That's because. . . it was the movie. You are at the TV/Movie Thread. :/
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeWorldDP Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:22 am

I know, lol
PokeWorldDP
PokeWorldDP

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:27 am

Hm? Well, movies are always different then the books. In most cases anyway. Rolling Eyes
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum