PokeMansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Original

4 posters

Go down

Original Empty Original

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 am

Members who have their own original stories can post them here. You can also write about any personal experiences here aswell. Good stories might be Published. Very Happy
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Original Empty Re: Original

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Sorry for the darkness of the story. I'm going through another Zombie Phase.
Please Enjoy. alien

We were really excited when they came to "clean out" our town. That's what they said, "clean out" or "help" the infected. We all knew what they meant of course. We didn't care though. We were finally being saved. Or that is what we thought. They came in biohazard suits. Biohazard suits, hah, that killed a lot more people than it helped. You can't blame them though, they didn't know what they were facing. But god, you'd think they've seen a few zombie movies. I didn't get to see them attempt to "help" the infected, my parents wouldn't let me. They stuffed me back into the attic where we hid for 9 months. I won't go into details about the attic. My parents wouldn't like that. They told me to say, "You did a few bad things, but, it's ok. You did what you had to do to survive."

Like I said before, I didn't see them do it or what happened. All I know is that dad came home with a large sack and he said we had food and that we would have to live upstairs for a little bit longer. I can't remember why I didn't like the sack. I think it smelled a bit strange to me or maybe it's because mommy wouldn't let me see what was inside or even when she cooked it. I slept a lot during the time in the attic. Mommy was always afraid when i'd wake up from my day-long naps. I remember her saying "NO, i'm not going to do it! Even if it does happen." I thought she meant taking food from the people next door again. Boy was I wrong. So, we lived a whole nother 3 months in the attic. I didn't eat much. I didn't like the mystery meat, or that's what mommy called it. I ate a lot of dry noodles. For some reason I remember eating dry noodles. Why? I have no clue, maybe it's because that's when I was the happiest. When we finally went outside again, my left eye hurt. I couldn't see out of it for a week. Mommy said it was "the sun hitting me with tough love." She was probably happy that happened. It made it harder for me to see everything that was going on. We drove, I don't want to remember the way we got the car or what mommy had to do for it, so I won't. We drove for a long time.

We came to a farm house in the middle of I don't know where. There weren't any farm houses near where I lived. We lived in the house. I think daddy finally got enough courage to go into the little white house next to the farm house after we didn't hear or see anything inside after a few days. That's when we meant Mrs. Hota. She was a little old lady. She actaully made us cookies. I don't remember her that much though. After a few days of staying there, she was gone. Dad, said "She had to go and search for her family outside." That was after I heard gunshots.

We lived there in the semi-darkness for a while. I loved it. It was so much better than the old attic. We had better food , but, every once and a while we would still have mystery meat. That's when it gets blurry. I don't remember anything after that. I remember waking up in a Hospital, mommy was there, but, daddy wasn't. She said "He had to go away for a while." That was a few hours ago. and now. . . i'm talking to you mister.

Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yytan12 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 pm

...Thhahaaaattt's a bit spooky.

yytan12

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

I know right! Could you even finish it? Very Happy
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by yytan12 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Yup. I was amazed I even could.

yytan12

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 pm

I give it a 7 out of 10. So ambiguous but still pretty good.
Squirrel
Squirrel
Admin

http://pokemansion.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Sometimes ambiguous is the best thing for a story. Thanks for the rating. I really like reading horror novels that you would call amniguous. We all prefer different things though.
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Squirrel Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Hahaha. I'm just one of those people who likes to know what happens.

Since Wally is making me write a story, here I go!

Once upon there was a pig. He was hungry for apples. He ate some apples.

The End.

Theme of story - When hungry, eat.
Squirrel
Squirrel
Admin

http://pokemansion.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GrassSquid Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Wait so did the main character dude die, and is he talking to a ghost or something while he remains as mystery meat in our dimension?
GrassSquid
GrassSquid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyworld121212 Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

Squirrel, your story was amazing.

GrassSquid. The main character was giving a brief summary of his past year of life. He didn't die. Like Squirrel said, it's a bit ambiguous. We don't know who he is talking to. I thought it could be some sort of Secret Service Agent getting some intel from this boy or something. You do know what the mystery meat was right? It was something dead (ambiguous) It could have been people, zombies, a cat, all we know is it was "bad."
Wallyworld121212
Wallyworld121212
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down